Business Development Manager Jobs
Your job will include meticulous market research, strategic planning, and positioning. It can involve improving the company's operations, standing, or reputation as well. You might have to oversee a group of employees or play a single job in the company.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Proficiency in English.
- Digital Marketing knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Business administration, sales or Digital Marketing field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (MBA preferred/any Graduation) – At least 5 years of experience in BDM Profile.
- Present products/services to potential customers.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Grow Your Career Trajectory with Solis Technology
Elevate your professional journey as a Business Development Manager with Solis Technology. Join a multi-talented team where we focus on strategic growth, enabling you to hone your skills and lead impactful initiatives. With Solis Technology, embrace a culture of continuous learning, growth and create a lasting impact.